User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > why do i get no bios found?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Why do I get NO BIOS FOUND?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
noobok
_
23. May 2004 @ 12:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there. Excuse me if it's another reptetive post, but the search pulled up nothing. You can just post a link to the thread if you'd like.

I'm using a 1.5 XBox, Xecuter 2.3bLite+, and Slayer's 2.5

When I turn the chip on, it asks for the disc. Put the disc in, and I get a message that reads NO BIOS FOUND (at least I assume the NO is in there since the image is too far to the left).

What am I doing wrong? Is this normal? How can I remedy this situation?

Thanks!
Advertisement
_
__
viss61
_
24. May 2004 @ 14:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I had this same problem when I was using programs other than Nero to create and burn the iso. Go to http://www.teamxecuter.com and find their flash tutorial to get all the setting you should have set in Nero. If you don't want to buy Nero you can always just download the demo.
noobok
_
24. May 2004 @ 19:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Actually, that was the one thing I forgot to mention. I tried with DVD-R media, CD-RW, and also using Nero 5.5, 6 and EasyCD Creator (I know, overkill, but I am really trying to eliminate possibilities here.)

Any other suggestions?
ProMod33
_
25. May 2004 @ 04:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you have a samsung dvd-rom drive then you can make a cd-rw, memorex works best, and download the most up to date xecuter bios, I recommend build 5981, I have found better but the 5983 I personally found to be quite frustrating with flashing and getting to a cd. open the xecuter bios.rar file and extract the bios to somewhere you'll remember where you put it. Then open up Nero and exit out of the new complication window(do not exit nero) and do this at the slowest possible speed you can, 4x worked fine for me. select recorder in the tabs in the menu at the top. Then under ecorder select burn image, then leave all the settings as is except under the tab burn. Under burn make sure you have it on disc at once/96, slowest speed you can, power link, and make sure you have no multisession under the multisession tab. Then burn the cd and pop it in the box when at the cromwell linux bios.

AH! Monkey's will KILL us ALL!
_
25. May 2004 @ 07:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hmm i like it when people talk arse...its kinda funny

pro mod, there is no such bios as 5981 and 5983, there is however 4981 and 4983, o and you dont turn the disc into an ISO either. follow the instructions on the link below, it will tell you hoe to make a dummyfile and how to burn your BIOS.

http://www.teamxecuter.com/cromwell.htm

you can download dummyfile creator from

http://www.teamxecuter.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

you can download Nero on this site

i cant tell you where to get your hacked BIOS as it is illegal, but you can PM me if you want.

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
ProMod33
_
26. May 2004 @ 08:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well excuse my typo mr. perfecto

Advertisement
_
__

_
ProMod33
_
2. June 2004 @ 08:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey icarbutt, that tutorial says to make a cd image, so i guess you do retard... once again, the biggest amount of hypocrits are on the damn web... the damn fuckin web.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > why do i get no bios found?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork