User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > bios changes
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Bios Changes
  Jump to:

Posted Message
viss61
_
25. May 2004 @ 18:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have an xecuter 2.3b lite+ and I flashed the m7 bios onto the chip, but there doesn't seem to be any change when I boot the system. Is this right? I ask because I have tried over and over to get evo x loaded, but I have had no success with Cd-r, cd-rw, and dvd-r. I have also used multiple iso creators and burners. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
ExNoOb321
_
26. May 2004 @ 02:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey i have the same exact chip.and i flashed it with M7.ok waht drive u got?samsung,philly,or thompson?remember to use a CD-RW THATS FRESH!not used.If u got a thompson drive ur ab fucked and should try ritek media.if u got a philly like me i use memorex for everytihng and its yet2fail me.samsung is a god.recongize ab any media brand.Ok remember to burn the EvoX files on a cd-rw with the disc FINALIZED and disc-at-once.hope this helps.best of luck2ya:)
ProMod33
_
26. May 2004 @ 04:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The evox_m7.bin is designed that way, the only bios that changes something when you boot up is the xecuter bios, i have the 4983, most up to date. you have the m7 on there but it still keeps the microsoft logo when booted up on xb logo. I dont recommend this bios as it is not the best i recommend the 4983 X2 bios.bin.

AH! Monkey's will KILL us ALL!
Advertisement
_
__

_
ABMone
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
26. May 2004 @ 15:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You can colormod your m7 bios with xbtool to ensure your flash.

There is nothing wrong with m7 its a great bios
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > bios changes

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork