User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > questions about dms3, matrix infinity, magic v and other modchips for booting up the backups of newest games
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Questions about DMS3, Matrix Infinity, Magic V and other modchips for booting up the backups of newest games
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vic99
_
26. May 2004 @ 10:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I heard some modchips can not play the backup of the newest released games like Onimusha Blade Warriors and other games. So which modchip should I get to be sure that I can be able to play all the backups of the newest released games? I heard DMS3 and Matrix Infinity are upgradable so they should be the best bet to be able to play the newest games right? Is the flash upgrade free for DMS3 and Matrix Infinity for a lifetime or is it free upgrade for only a fix period of time? Is there any backuped game that the DMS3 and Matrix Infinity modchip could not play? Is the fliptop/swap magic disc/and slide card a better method to play backup games compare to modchip methods like DMS3 and Matrix Infinity? Thanks for answering my questions.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > questions about dms3, matrix infinity, magic v and other modchips for booting up the backups of newest games

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork