User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 16:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > anyone got a guide to softmodding with mechassault
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Anyone got a Guide to softmodding with mechassault
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Dizturbed
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
31. May 2004 @ 16:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i was wonder does anyone know where i could get a good guide to the mechassault save crack, ive attempted it before but could never get it to fully work, the furtest i got was "Error 21". i want to get evox installed. but to play backups do i have to flash the tsop?
_
1. June 2004 @ 11:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you do not need to tsop to play backups but you do need to find a "sighned" copy of phonix BIOS loader, to ftp over along with a BFM BIOS, in fact you dont need to open your xbox up at all.(doing this method will make it impossible to go on xbox live AND you can only do it if your xbox has certain specs, the right dash/kernal/BIOS) you also need to get the latest fonts or else you might end up clock looping it.

here is a handy link
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=217686

it will get you up to the stage of putting on sighed stuff(i.e a sighend evox, or in the case you need, a sighed phonix bios loader that will allow you to use UNsighed stuff)

You are reading a mindless signature, please stop reading it now it is mindless, one can only presume you are mindless since you are still reading this mindless signature, Oh my god get a life you mindless person, whats the matter with you, dont you have a girlfreind? mindless mindless mindless
ProMod33
_
2. June 2004 @ 08:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I guess you can't type either then(pheonix BIOS loader)... god, some people, biggest hypocrits in the world are on the web.

AH! Monkey's will KILL us ALL!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > anyone got a guide to softmodding with mechassault

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork