User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 04:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > swap magic 3 help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
swap magic 3 help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rpglover
_
5. June 2004 @ 20:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,
I just brought swap magic vs 3.0 and I can't play my imported NTSC Suikoden 3 game. when I try to load it up the screen simply goes red, then freezes. But there is always a blue or purple border. I'm confused does anyone know what the problem is? Also this may sound silly but what disk do you use? Is the cd or dvd disk you use.
thanks.

gem
Hanedrick
_
6. June 2004 @ 06:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You use the cd disk if the the game you are wanting to play is a cd-rom. You use the dvd disc if the game you are wanting to boot is a dvd-rom.

PS2 cd/dvd burning guide: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105
How to use any Gameshark version (1-4) with your backups: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/87923
rpglover
_
6. June 2004 @ 21:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for that. Do you think that if i burnt the game and tried using that that it might make some difference? Also I'm thinking of if I can't get Suikoden to work that I should use an emulator to play it since I own the original. So do you know what kind of graphics card I would need to be able to play it.
Ta.

gem
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > swap magic 3 help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork