User User name Password  

Monday 16.9.2024 / 15:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > need help with v9-10 fliptop, tray wont eject correctly
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need help with v9-10 fliptop, tray wont eject correctly
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mugon
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
17. June 2004 @ 05:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a v10 PS2, I just installed my new fliptop from ps2fliptop.com, the install was quick and easy, but when I press the eject button to open the ps2 disk tray, the tray gets stuck and goes back in the ps2. It getting caught with the white disk on the flip top lid. If I lift the fliptop up, the tray open fine but with the top down the tray keeps getting stuck with the white disk, as if the fliptop was to low on the tray.
I seen several people post the same problems with v9-10 ps2 and the white disk but no one has responded with an answer or solution. I want to know if I got a bad/wrong ps2 cover from ps2fliptops or if there is something I'm doing wrong.
A response would be greatly appreciated especially if you had the same problem and found a fix. The white disk is installed correctly, magnet up facing fliptop. Anyone have any ideas what could be the problem? Could the white disk on the v10 ps2 be uncompatible with the fliptop.The install was a little different from from the installation pictures/tips posted all over the web.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > need help with v9-10 fliptop, tray wont eject correctly

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork