User User name Password  

Wednesday 18.9.2024 / 22:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > insall this thing...
Show topics

Forums
Forums
insall this thing...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
spydrtime
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
28. June 2004 @ 12:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just got a Messiah 2 how do i install this thing
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. June 2004 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well, im sure the website you bought it from has directions.

V9 PS2, flip top, SMD, DVDLoader
Pioneer 107, ritek g05
DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, Nero
SCMods
Suspended permanently
_
28. June 2004 @ 23:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you have to ask that you may want to find an installer .

Pro U.S.ps2 mod installer!
http://www.steelcityelectronics.com/
bern376@msn.com
daPhoenix
_
29. June 2004 @ 01:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am sure you have a suggestion on where to get it chipped don't you. lol

"From the ashes, comes the GamePhoenix......"
spydrtime
_
29. June 2004 @ 05:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry, ya'll might need a installer, but i don't some uneducated waste of life to help me.
daPhoenix
_
29. June 2004 @ 07:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Awww come on thats kinda harsh on old SCMods don't you think? I don't think he's uneducated.

SCMods
Suspended permanently
_
29. June 2004 @ 09:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i gots my edumacations , and i even no hows to puts dem chips in, how bout you spydr ? well after you put that chip in and your ps2 no longer works you will have 1 less person that will help you fix it thats for sure :p

bern376@msn.com
spydrtime
_
29. June 2004 @ 09:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DaPhaggot, if aren't going to help don't waste my time and get off my thread...
SCMods
Suspended permanently
_
29. June 2004 @ 09:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
2 now . lol .

bern376@msn.com
Advertisement
_
__

_
daPhoenix
_
29. June 2004 @ 11:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spydrtime, this is not how you get help. Me and SCmods are the only promodders that frequent these boards and the only ones that could have helped you install your chip, or maybe even done it for you. Good luck jackass. And yo momma didn't think I was gay when she ..............wait. I promised not to say. It would brake your heart.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - hardware boot discussion > insall this thing...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork