User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 07:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > best software to watch hdtv on my pc?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best software to watch HDTV on my pc?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
28. November 2010 @ 15:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I need good software so I can watch ota TV on my computer. I've got an HDTV tuner and I'm using WinTV and it just BLOWS!!! Does anyone have anything better in mind?
ddp
_
28. November 2010 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum.
_
30. November 2010 @ 11:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
moved to correct forum.
thanks.
anyone?
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
7. December 2010 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rage4ordr:
Originally posted by ddp:
moved to correct forum.
thanks.
anyone?
Post your card. You can use an HTPC frontend to control all your local videos plus TV. Take a look at http://www.team-mediaportal.com/ I used that with my TV tuner for a number of years with the added benefit of recording shows. Also, if I am not mistaken there is a XBMC plugin that allows you to watch TV as well. I personally love XBMC and use it on 3 computers at home.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > best software to watch hdtv on my pc?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork