User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 12:59
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > connect computer to tv
Show topics

Forums
Forums
connect computer to tv
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
25. June 2010 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok my computer is hooked up to my 22" lcd monitor by vga what i wanted to do was hook it up to my lcd tv by a dvi to hdmi connection. I bought a 12' hdmi connection and a dvi to hdmi adapter. the only problem is that the dvi connection is on the back of my monitor. and it doesnt work. can somebody help me
Advertisement
_
__
_
3. August 2010 @ 22:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That isn't very clear. You mean the dvi input on the monitor doesn't work. If it is burned out or something your probably out of luck. You can try a vga cable if your tv has a vga input. Try testing the HDMI cable with and without the adapter if you have anything to test it on, perhaps you have a bad cable.
wotsitfor
_
31. August 2010 @ 17:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im hooking my laptop up to my tv and all i can get is the backround screen with the cursor but i cant see any icons or click on anything any help would be much appreciated

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 31. August 2010 @ 17:03

wotsitfor
_
31. August 2010 @ 17:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry thats laptop to tv
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
1. September 2010 @ 05:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
press buttons Fn and F5 together and it should show on your tv if you have it correctly set up
wotsitfor
_
5. September 2010 @ 17:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks mate that got it you the man e45 dont matter what thread you always have the awnser many thanks your a legend
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
5. September 2010 @ 17:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no prob glad ya sorted
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > connect computer to tv

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork