Show topics

Forums
Forums
help needed
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mariescot
_
2. November 2012 @ 12:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
...looking for some help peeps.. could someone please help me.. im wanting to connect my pc to my tv which is lcd.. dont no which cables to buy and will i get sound.. thanks
Advertisement
_
__
JST1946
_
2. November 2012 @ 12:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well your post is going to get closed because of the way it was worded.You need to read the forum rules before you post anything.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
mariescot
_
2. November 2012 @ 13:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JST1946:
Well your post is going to get closed because of the way it was worded.You need to read the forum rules before you post anything.
my post is going to get removed by the way it is worded??? WELL CLOSE AWAY THINK YOU TAKE THINGS TO SERIOUSLY.. ARSEH--E
JST1946
_
2. November 2012 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's not up to me to close it.I was just trying to inform you that one of the moderators will close it. Don't bite the messenger.I was just trying to warn you.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
5. November 2012 @ 23:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mariescot, help yourself with these links. look especially at the 2nd link at line #6.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/440385
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
closed
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > help needed

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork