User User name Password  

Sunday 28.4.2024 / 20:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > scaling laptop on samsung tv monitor
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Scaling laptop on samsung tv monitor
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ssjdx1
_
26. August 2013 @ 12:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I connect my laptop to my monitor through HDMI the screen resolution is off the screen. I have attempted to play around with my laptops GFX settings however this did not work. My Samsung monitor does not have a "Just Scan" setting which is why this problem is happening. Can anyone recommend some software will "Just Scan" my monitor and fix the screen resolutions automatically ?
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
26. August 2013 @ 22:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what do you mean by "screen resolution is off the screen" & what windows?
ssjdx1
_
26. August 2013 @ 23:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I mean that there is parts of the screen which go off the monitor, for example some of the desktop is not viewable as it goes off the screen. I think this is due to the resolution.
nownthen
_
16. March 2014 @ 19:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When you're using the monitor is the laptop screen blank/black?

Most if not all monitors have options to adjust the positioning of the screen. There should be at set of buttons on your screen that will allow you to adjust this.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it
Advertisement
_
__

_
scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
18. March 2014 @ 12:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
change the tv screen resolution to the next one down from in tv menu & keep going till you get the right look don't forget to save when exiting

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > home theater pc > scaling laptop on samsung tv monitor

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork