User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:37
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > best way to position speakers (pic's)
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Best way to position speakers (Pic's)
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Lanzbuh
_
4. January 2014 @ 23:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, im trying to figure out the ideal setup for my computers audio system. The system contains 2 speakers, a bass, and a 3rd speaker. I say 3rd speaker, because it wont work in conjunction with he first to. Example, its just playing the same thing as the there 2, but reinforces their power. the 2 speakers are from a brand i cant recall, but the 3rd one is Bose. They dont mix to eachother, i kinda have to trick my computer to run both at the same time. I just want someone to look at the pics, however, and tell me if i could do better for audio quality, in terms of positioning. Also i have a chunk of wood to rest the bass on, is this a good or bad thing? How about wall bouncing. All stuff im intrested on hearing about. The other alternative could br just carpet.
Thank you for your time.
Colors - BLUE - 2 Speakers, left and right
Green - bass
red - Bose speaker
0range - line is just a refrence underneath to where the bass is.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4676/phzt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nothing is more constant then change.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > best way to position speakers (pic's)

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork