User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 18:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > dreambox 800hdpvr
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Dreambox 800hdpvr
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Hubabubas
_
27. February 2014 @ 09:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys, Bit of a muddle at the moment, I went to reflash my box because it had slowed down somewat, can't remember is it the same way as the 500's, I did get it to flash which took a hour to do, it didn't ask to erase which I found unusual, am I doing something wrong here, any help please, I'm using ~Black hole nfi, which I have always used. After flashing the box there is nothing coming on so I am worse off. thanks in advance.
tongs007
_
27. February 2014 @ 13:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Hubabubas:
Hi Guys, Bit of a muddle at the moment, I went to reflash my box because it had slowed down somewat, can't remember is it the same way as the 500's, I did get it to flash which took a hour to do, it didn't ask to erase which I found unusual, am I doing something wrong here, any help please, I'm using ~Black hole nfi, which I have always used. After flashing the box there is nothing coming on so I am worse off. thanks in advance.
speak to fintani he knows his onions on the dm800s
Hubabubas
_
28. February 2014 @ 08:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks tongs

I have it working on FTA but the problem I have now, is that it has only the Common Cam installed, how do I install the 213 cam etc to receive the sly channs, and where do i get them,I thought they would have installed with the Enigma, can the cams be installed by way of DCC? I previously had Blackhole installed and i tried to install again, but no joy. Now that I think about it, I probably have to install the ccline again, it was near to 2am when i finished, so tireness took over. Any help much appreciated.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > dreambox 800hdpvr

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork