User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 05:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > home audio setup
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Home Audio Setup
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Stevenweeks
_
27. February 2013 @ 04:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, I just purchased a Panasonic P55ST50 Plasma TV and Klipsch SB 3 Sound bar. After spending a good chunk of change for these two items I would like to setup all my devices correctly. The TV has 3hdmi inputs and an Optical. The sound bar only has RCA cable outputs and an Optical (NO HDMI). I also have a HDMI cable box and PS3 to connect. Would someone please be able to tell me if connecting the PS3 and Cable box to the TV via HDMI and then the Sound bar to the TV via Optical is the best way to connect this? I'm confused because the cable box and PS3 also have optical as well.

Thank you so much
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. March 2013 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have a panasonic tv and used the spdif output from tv to my yamaha soundbar,anything viewed on tv goes directly to soundbar.
use your boxes on the hdmi 1,2 and 3 inputs
seeing as you got a good setup are you using good quality cables and surge protection.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > home audio setup

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork