User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 00:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > kenwood receiver kr-a5060 help me hookup to tv
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Kenwood Receiver KR-A5060 Help me hookup to TV
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Lawlife
_
19. April 2013 @ 16:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello other dawn fighters. I need help on how to setup and hookup the following items. If you are up for the challenge I am ready to start the event. I have a KENWOOD Receiver KR-A5060 and there is no HDMI socket, Sony Blue ray BDP-BX2 and a Samsung HDTV LN32B540P8D. I would like to set this up like a surround sound. It?s an older receiver but a good one. Please help this old man so my wife will love me again.
Thank you.
_
20. April 2013 @ 03:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you will never have it sound like surround but you could hook up 2 speakers to each speaker output.not sure but you should be able to run sound out from your tv to say the cassette input on your receiver for sound.the blue ray can be hooked to your tv via hdmi.personally for about 250cdn you can buy a surround sound setup with speakers and a sub and that is what i would recommend.hope this helps.Al.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > receivers and amplifiers > kenwood receiver kr-a5060 help me hookup to tv

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork