User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 23:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > televisions > led 55 inch tv advice needed
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Led 55 inch tv advice needed
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ajdublin
_
17. December 2013 @ 12:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all, I am thinking of buying a new tv in the new year and need some good advice. For me the most important aspect is the picture quality. I'm not too bothered about it being a smart tv or not and my sound will be through a home theatre system so my questions would be.......anyone recommend LG Over Samsung or Panasonic ? What should I look for re: picture quality ? Also I would need multiple HDMI and USB ports. Any advice is much appreciated.
_
17. December 2013 @ 14:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
most tvs come with multiple hdmi ports,some with usb ports.
personally i'd recommend looking at display models and if its bad you will see pixels that are badly blended or not even blended, if its good you wont see the pixels you will see a clear picture.
Most stores have the same thing playing on all display models so you can see them side by side.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
ajdublin
_
17. December 2013 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by xboxdvl2:
most tvs come with multiple hdmi ports,some with usb ports.
personally i'd recommend looking at display models and if its bad you will see pixels that are badly blended or not even blended, if its good you wont see the pixels you will see a clear picture.
Most stores have the same thing playing on all display models so you can see them side by side.
Cheers buddy, I think you are right . Maybe I'm over thinking this
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > televisions > led 55 inch tv advice needed

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork