User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > additional reciever
Show topics

Forums
Forums
additional reciever
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nubbin54
_
8. January 2013 @ 03:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I HAVE A DIRECT TV ACCOUNT, BUT SPEND A LOT OF TIME AT GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE, IS THERE A WAY TO PUT A SECOND RECIEVER THERE,DON'T MIND PAYING FOR SECOND RECIEVER, BUT IT SUCKS NOT HAVING SERVICE THERE.
JST1946
_
8. January 2013 @ 03:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I kind of doubt it unless she lives next door then you can run a cable over to her house to the other receiver. Oh buy the way your not supposed to post messages in caps.

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. January 2013 @ 03:55

nubbin54
_
8. January 2013 @ 04:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by JST1946:
I kind of doubt it unless she lives next door then you can run a cable over to her house to the other receiver. Oh buy the way your not supposed to post messages in caps.
thank you for the 411 and i also appreiciate your service to our country for my freedom!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. January 2013 @ 04:20

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
8. January 2013 @ 22:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
moved to correct forum as not a feedback & suggestions issue. also we are not deaf yet so try not to shout when the caps lock is on.
9. No ALL CAPS MESSAGES or you will be banned (you know, turn the caps lock off before you type anything).
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > additional reciever

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork