User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > vizio e32ovl issue *urgent*
Show topics

Forums
Forums
VIZIO E32OVL Issue *URGENT*
  Jump to:

Posted Message
brendanw7
_
2. January 2014 @ 17:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
So a couple of days ago I was watching TV and on my Samsung Tab 2 I pressed something that changed the input on my TV. I remember seeing 4 square boxes as if it wanted to me to put a code so instead I just ignored it and turned the TV off and went to sleep. The next day I turn on my TV and I see the VIZIO logo come up on the screen then it just shuts off.
My TV model is a VIZIO E32OVL.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would really appreciate it.

P.S. I tried unplugging it and holding the power button for 60 seconds and plugging it back in with no avail.
I also tried to press the input button on the side of the tv after I turned it on but it still turns off after a few seconds.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > vizio e32ovl issue *urgent*

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork