Show topics

Forums
Forums
DMR-EX79 HDDERR
  Jump to:

Posted Message
DRX2000
_
8. April 2013 @ 11:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, I have a DVD recorder with hard disk inside Panasonic model DMR-EX79. Unfortunately when I get the box it has on U61 error and no display. I connected the disk to PC and scanned for bad sectors after that the error become HDD ERR and tray open for loading firmware. On official support Panasonic have firmware for this model only for France (DMR-EX79EF).
Is there any posibility to clone a hard disk from a working machine using winhex ?

Thank you in advance.
jhvance
_
19. April 2013 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by DRX2000:
Hello, I have a DVD recorder with hard disk inside Panasonic model DMR-EX79. Unfortunately when I get the box it has on U61 error and no display. I connected the disk to PC and scanned for bad sectors after that the error become HDD ERR and tray open for loading firmware. On official support Panasonic have firmware for this model only for France (DMR-EX79EF).
Is there any posibility to clone a hard disk from a working machine using winhex ?

Thank you in advance.
The short answer is that I don't know. However, I think you'll have far better luck in gaining some pertinent response by posting this on a different website in the AVS Forum which is far more active and where one of the members (mickinct) services and repairs a wide variety of the different Panasonic DVR models on a regular basis. He's repaired my DMR-E85H before, so I can personally vouch for his services, but it requires physical shipment to him in Connecticut (USA). Set up an account at the subforum at the link below, then post your query with background on the problem and clarify that yours is not a North American model, and perhaps send mickinct a PM (private message) directly to ask about the best approach or what is possible to recover its function.

http://www.avsforum.com/f/106/dvd-recorders-standard-def
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd recorders > dmr-ex79 hdderr

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork