User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 06:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd recorders > pioneer dvr-720h unfinalized vr mode discs
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Pioneer DVR-720H Unfinalized VR mode discs
  Jump to:

Posted Message
MindF
_
11. November 2011 @ 05:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a Pioneer DVR-720H DVD recorder.
It must be over 6 years old and it's now got a faulty power supply.

I've got a lot of unfinalized VR mode discs made with this recorder,so the plan is to get another Pioneer DVD recorder to continue using these discs and having access to the material stored on them.

If i can't get hold of this exact model(very unlikely),what other Pioneer model is going to be able to use these discs?

Im guessing it's going to have to be equal or greater than the one i have?

A Pioneer DVR-LX61D model is available at the moment.Would this be suitable?

Thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
15. November 2011 @ 19:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The same model that made the original recording - running the same firmware - would be required.
The free version of IsoBuster can probably be used to extract the video on the disks.
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd recorders > pioneer dvr-720h unfinalized vr mode discs

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork