User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > choppy video with handbrake from dvd iso
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Choppy video with handbrake from DVD iso
  Jump to:

Posted Message
SmileyGuy
_
26. July 2013 @ 20:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've been ripping my home movie DVDs to iso then using handbrake to rip to mkv h264 codec.

The video plays fine on my computer but any movement is jerky/choppy on my Samsung LED/LCD 55inch 5 series TV. I've tried using the handbrake default framerate and also 25fps (as the DVD video is in PAL).

Could it be something to do with de-interlacing?

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Intel P4 3.0 GHz HT | 1024Mb RAM | SONY 8xDLDVD+-RW (flashed) | 2x Maxtor80GbPATA HDD | Nvidia Geofoce 5600XT 256Mb
AfterDawn Addict
_
28. July 2013 @ 07:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Post at the Videohelp site.
If you post short sections of the source DVD and the output it would help.
You can insert video within your post.
http://forum.videohelp.com/
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > choppy video with handbrake from dvd iso

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork