User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 13:28
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > convert dvd to reald 3d
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Convert DVD To RealD 3D
  Jump to:

Posted Message
rosendomuyo
_
4. January 2013 @ 00:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just got a 3d tv and i want to know if i can Convert my old DVD To RealD 3D ?
Advertisement
_
__
tongs007
_
4. January 2013 @ 13:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes but they don't look very good, i think leawoo has a 2d to 3d conversion option
tongs007
_
4. January 2013 @ 13:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by tongs007:
yes but they don't look very good, i think leawoo has a 2d to 3d conversion option
basically if it wasnt filmed in 3d dont expect true "jump out of the tv" 3D
rosendomuyo
_
4. January 2013 @ 19:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is dvdfab good to make my dvd in to 3d
Advertisement
_
__

_
tongs007
_
5. January 2013 @ 04:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by rosendomuyo:
is dvdfab good to make my dvd in to 3d
ive never used it but plenty of people on afterdawn use it, not sure if it has a 3D option
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > convert dvd to reald 3d

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork