User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 10:20
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > dvd ripping
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVD Ripping
  Jump to:

Posted Message
thehitcher
_
2. January 2014 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys,

I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to ripping DVD's, I've done a few in the past, but have come across quite an annoying hurdle that I'm hoping you might be able to help me with!

I've been lent a few screener/award DVD's that I want to rip to my hard drive as a VIDEO_TS so I can burn and watch them after I have to give them back. It's not my intent to sell or loan them, as my contact could land themselves in a touch of bother!

However it seems these already copied DVD's have some kind of block on them that prevents ripping and/or copying.

Has anyone else come across this problem before?

I'm using a Mac, and have tried all of the following programmes:

Ripit
MacTheRipper
WinX DVD Ripper
MacX DVD
HandBrake

Basically when I insert the DVD it either crashes the programme or just tells me the DVD can't be ripped.

Would really appreciate any help!

Thanks
ddp
_
2. January 2014 @ 13:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
closed due to piracy issues.
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > dvd ripping

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork