User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:25
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd-rom drives > kreon - dvd drive problems
Show topics

Forums
Forums
KREON - DVD DRIVE PROBLEMS
  Jump to:

Posted Message
HDA611
_
19. April 2010 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello everyone , i just decided to post because i'm having some problems with New Kreon DRIVE.. which is the following model shown --->> SH-D162C (TS-H352C) Kreon IDE DVD ..
And which pictures can be seem on this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...IT#ht_588wt_958

So , after i got this KREON DRIVE . It was put into one of the slaves , replacing my old DVD-ROM DRIVE. and manually put the KREON into the same empty slot , but now my COMPUTER wont recognize it . or DETECT IT.. And byt the way , My computer is Running WINDOWS XP PRO.. So i don't know what the problem could be now. Is there anyone with or that had this same problem before and had fixed .. PLEASE any EFFORT OR suggestions by helping me out , will be GREATLY APPRECIATED guys.. and thanks for taking the time reading this that matters to me right now ..
Gary79
_
3. June 2010 @ 15:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, I had the same issue but with the SH-D162D. There is a certain ways you have to plug everything up. First, make sure your comptuer and Kreon driver is off. Plug the IDE/Sata or whatever your using to plug the Kreon Drive to the computer. Then turn on the computer and finally plug in the power source to the Kreon Drive. You should see the green light come in the front of the Drive. Hope this helps.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd-rom drives > kreon - dvd drive problems

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork