Show topics

Forums
Forums
winxp e o l
  Jump to:

Posted Message
whiskey99
_
29. March 2014 @ 06:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HI,Heres something i was thinking about because of the reminders that have been popping the last few days WINXP support stopping after April 14th,2014.

I have installed WIN 7 on a new HDD and access thru the BIOS,now if i do not go back to the HDD that has WINXP on it is it possible for male ware and such to still be installed on that HDD because it is still hooked up to the INTERNET and corrupt that HDD if so then the only way to stop that from happening is to remove the data cable from HDD.
_
30. March 2014 @ 18:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why not just format it and use if for extra space?

Playstation 2-Free McBoot,HDloader 8.0c,Open PS2 Loader 0.7,80gb Maxtor HDD,SMS Media Player,PGen,SNES Station- Installed
GameCube-SDload,SD Card Adapter,BBA Adapter,2 Color Case,GnuboyGX,MPlayer- Installed
afterdawn.com > forums > pc hardware > other pc hardware > winxp e o l

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork