User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 23:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > anyway to backup iso with pc drive?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Anyway to backup ISO with PC drive?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
A111
_
14. May 2010 @ 16:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Well every working tut I've seen on backing up gamecube games all wants us to connect our gamecube to our pc and copy them through a broadband connection.

I would like to know if there is any way for a PC drive to actually read gamecube games.

Maybe through hacked firmware?
OR maybe it could be possible to dissasemble a gamecube and connect it's little drive to a pc and rip that way.

Thoughts?
Paula_X
Suspended permanently
_
17. May 2010 @ 15:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Apparently I'm so unhelpful becaue I post links which answer the question instead of wasting time trying to look like I write the guide..

http://wiki.nintendo-scene.com/index.php?title=Wii_Disc_Backup
bilscrobe
_
18. July 2010 @ 21:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by A111:
Well every working tut I've seen on backing up gamecube games all wants us to connect our gamecube to our pc and copy them through a broadband connection.

I would like to know if there is any way for a PC drive to actually read gamecube games.

Maybe through hacked firmware?
OR maybe it could be possible to dissasemble a gamecube and connect it's little drive to a pc and rip that way.

Thoughts?
you have to buy a dvd rom drive online that will read game cube and wii games, it's priced fairly reasonable, like 50 or 60 dollars. I can't think of the name of the drive, but do some googling and you will find it
Bill

once bread becomes toast it can never go back
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > anyway to backup iso with pc drive?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork