User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > gamecube backups loading and then i get error
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Gamecube backups loading and then I get error
  Jump to:

Posted Message
charliepf
_
18. January 2010 @ 16:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The gamecube backups now load up! but they give me an error that is similar to "an error has occurred. press the power button to turn off system and refer to the instruction booklet."
this happened with both wind waker and super mario sunshine (burned using imgburn at 2x speed)
_
9. February 2010 @ 22:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not sure if you were able to get a fix yet. But if not,.. are you using mini DVDs or the 4.7gb full DVDs.

I have the same problems with mini DVDs and when I tried the full size DVDs the problem was solved.

From what i see while the game is being read, when the laser gets to the end of the mini DVD, it has a problem reading that area of the disk.

Just my observation.
_
11. April 2010 @ 05:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
On the Gamecube after time playing the ohmz drop on the laser potentiometer. Chances are as they are dropping they get to a point they can no longer read the discs but before adjusting that Make sure you are using Ridata Ritek media, I'm serious the GC is the most picky piece of $hit i have ever witnessed and I encountered the same probs on 2 cubes with verbatim, swapped to Ritek probs stopped on 1 and had to ever so slightly adjust the Pot on the other and it stopped.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > gamecube backups loading and then i get error

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork