User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > gamecube emulator
Show topics

Forums
Forums
gamecube emulator
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sydneyfc
_
13. March 2010 @ 21:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just downloaded dolphin the 64 bit version has I thought it would be faster and don't know how to play it. When I click on the dolphin icon it says dolphin.exe is not a valid win 32 application. what do I do Im new to these kinds of things so a step by step would be good, thanks.
Advertisement
_
__
Can2113
_
27. March 2010 @ 13:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Are you running x64 windows? You can only run x64 apps on an x64 OS.
A111
_
13. May 2010 @ 23:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You have to use a 32 bit version of it since you're using a 32 bit OS.
JacobCamp
_
14. May 2010 @ 04:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've got the same problem, but I just downloaded dolphin the 32-bit version. And I know that my OS is a 32-bit OS. Why I can't launch dolphin
Advertisement
_
__

_
A111
_
14. May 2010 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Must be some sort of incompatibility with your computer. The best thing you can do is check the requirments for dolphin or ask around on their forums.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > gamecube emulator

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork