User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > need a gba flash cart for thegamecube's gameboy player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need a GBA flash cart for theGameCube's Gameboy Player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Weela
_
14. February 2010 @ 19:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I need a GBA flash cart for my Game Cube's Gameboy Player.
Does anyone know of a flash cart that works with it and where can I get it?

I've seen some flash carts that use SD cards but the SD card doesn't seem to fit completely into the flash cart and the GBA cartridges have to be inserted all the way in into the Gameboy Player so if the SD card stays even a little bit outside of the flash cart, then it won't fit into the Gameboy Player.
Anyway, maybe I'm wrong about the SD card so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
slackdast
Suspended permanently
_
24. February 2010 @ 12:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a SD adaptor for my GameBoy Advance that works fine with the Gamecube Gameboy Player.

It's from the supercard peeps, www.supercard.cn in whats on the box. granted i bought this years ago.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > need a gba flash cart for thegamecube's gameboy player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork