User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 13:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > sd media launcher trouble..not recognizing discs.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
SD Media Launcher trouble..not recognizing discs.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Krishna21
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. July 2010 @ 12:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys, well, this is my first post here :\

Here I found a guide to play burned copies of games for NGC through the SD Media Launcher..

SO i ordered:

A) SD Media Launcher

b) 20PK of 1.4GB Mini DVD-R discs.

c) 2GB SD

So, I downloaded a Paper Mario TYD ISO from a trusted source, and burned at 2x with IMGBUrn.

I launch the media launcher, select the DOL for GCOS and then put the disc in when it tells me to.

Through all the versions I've used..I got media not recognized, a redirection to the menu, or just hanging at "mounting in progress"

I've used the following:

GCOS 1.5

GCOS 1.x

GCOS Public Beta

And NONE of them work.

Can anyone redirect me so I Can get my burned copy of Paper Mario to work?

if so, that'd be great

._.
Stop looking here and read my post
/slap
_
30. August 2010 @ 06:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
first off did Gcos even boot up? If so your in good shape, I have modded several cubes and the main thing people look over is "Adjusting the pot" and "Correct Media" At first i just though there were the "Hardcores" but after the first couple cubes i realized that box is pickier about its media than i am with my food!

First off the most successful media that i can get to play on all of the cubes is "Ridata(Ritek)" get that media give it a try if still fails you need to adjust the pot (search it and you will find tutorials on it and just keep playing with it, screw what others say about a particular range if your over 300ohmz just keep mking slow turns and then testing till it does work.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > sd media launcher trouble..not recognizing discs.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork