User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > xeno ripped off, need wisdom, see the pictures
Show topics

Forums
Forums
xeno ripped off, need wisdom, see the pictures
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Hyoga
_
5. May 2010 @ 08:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is supose to be the correct

my gc is like this

is there another places that i can soldering? any ideas? the gc works fine now, but i have the xeno and im thinking a alternative way to install it..

full picture of my gc
http://www.brimg.com/uploads/8/e4e0c08251.jpg

ow the gc is like this now because the last owner must have ripped of his xeno ;/

is there is no hope i will end up buyng the qoob sx and install it ;/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. May 2010 @ 08:33

_
7. May 2010 @ 15:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ouch! the soldering pads are completely removed.... Yeah you will need an alternative method for sure!..or another cube. luckily the Viper and Qoob both install to the main board, just remember Qoob has 2 wires to solder to IC Pins as Viper has only one so if your new to soldering Viper might be easier as IC pins are a pain to get soldered and not cross.
Good luck!
Hyoga
_
12. May 2010 @ 14:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its working now, i droped off the xeno and bought a qoob sx, was a easy install
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > xeno ripped off, need wisdom, see the pictures

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork