User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 16:27
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - software boot discussion > help plz!!!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
HELP PLZ!!!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Royalace121
_
4. May 2012 @ 03:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i new to this moddding stuff on the ps2... ok here i go i bought Agent under fire it was preowned and pretty badly scratched and a memory card today i used it on my silver ps2 70000 series it loaded up the ps2 logo but didn't work so i tried it on my black ps2 70000 series it worked perfectly now the next thing is i tried to rip it on my computer because i was trying to install free mcboot but it didn't rip all the way it messed up so i downloaded it off the internet 007AgentUnderFire dvd ntsc 1.3gb full version it was the same version as mine so i downloaded uLaunchELF v4.42a and Apache1.1 and open uLaunchELF v4.42a rar and Extract uncompressed BOOT.ELF to my desktop and renamed it to DRIVING.ELF and then open the 007AgentUnderFire dvd ntsc 1.3gb full iso with Apache1.1 and change the mainfile 007AgentUnderFire DRIVING.ELF Size dec to 1072020 and replaced it with uncompressed BOOT.ELF aka DRIVING.ELF the new one lol but the main thing i think i might have messed up on it i didn't use img burn or dvd decrypter i used power iso and burned it to my dvd-R idk if i was supposed to verify it or not i didn't use img burn or dvd decrypter because it always read bad sectors PS........ im done im think... lol

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2012 @ 03:38

Kannz
_
4. May 2012 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
first read this.
ddp
_
4. May 2012 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - software boot discussion > help plz!!!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork