User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - software boot discussion > ntsc scph-79001 slim do i need magic keys? or can i make them.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
NTSC Scph-79001 Slim Do i need Magic Keys? Or can i make them.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Jaydon45
_
29. June 2013 @ 16:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I am new to this fourm. (I'm pretty sure this is the right section.)

I have a Ps2 Slim (NTSC) Model number SCPH-79001, and I would like to be able to use Swap Magic 3. I have heard the only way to do this is using Magic Keys, but i really don't wanna have to buy them. I know you can block the sensors on with tape, but would this be the same thing as using Magic Keys? If so, could you please attach image or a link to something that works with my model to block the sensors and use Swap Magic?
_
10. December 2013 @ 18:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As for slim PS2, it is BETTER for you to have the magic keys.
The purpose of magic keys is to tell PS2 that the flip top is closed even though it is open.
There are 3 different spots (sensors as you called it) need to be keyed (or blocked). it may require you to open the ps2.
As for the image, http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-i-blo...s2-slim.249805/
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. December 2013 @ 01:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Oh lord you replied to an old thread.

And there were some SCPH-79001 models that only required two of the three sensors to be blocked.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/606174

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - software boot discussion > ntsc scph-79001 slim do i need magic keys? or can i make them.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork