User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > any experience with game copy wizard?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
any experience with game copy wizard?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hh83
_
1. September 2012 @ 17:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just checked out this software: http://www.gamecopywizard.com/?hop=hh007

Anyoe who have tried it? Is it worth 30 bucks?

Mike
Advertisement
_
__
blackeroni
Inactive
_
11. September 2012 @ 02:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hh83:
Just checked out this software: http://www.gamecopywizard.com/?hop=hh007

Anyoe who have tried it? Is it worth 30 bucks?

Mike
From what I've seen on the internet, Sounds legit. I'm trying to find a free version of it but haven't had any luck so far. Man, I tell ya, It pisses me off how freaking complicated it is to find a damn file! All the other files are downloadable! But the one I really want just want just ends up being a damn link to some add!!!

If you manage to download a free torrent of it let me know.

YOU CAN'T HAVE MY FAT PS2!!!

1 product review
_
27. September 2012 @ 03:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i just love progs like this... lol i especially love the way they try to sell them... not to mention the referral system "/?hop=" lol

backup xbox games oh sure... pc drive cant read those... same goes for xbox360 and WOW PS3 it can "backup" those aswell lol... on to a dvd no less lmao.... sure.. 1:1 backup with missing BCA codes..... lol... "legit" my ass....

PC i7 3770K 8Gb Ram Radeon 290X 4TB WD Black 60Gb SDD
Xbox360 Slim RGH Dash 16202
Xbox360 PHAT 14719 BENQ drive
Black PS3 CECH-L04 PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
White PS3 CECH-2506B PS3ITA 4.50 Converted DEX
Black PS3 DECH-J00A DEX FW4.50
AfterDawn Addict
_
2. October 2012 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why would you want to buy something that does nothing a free program like imgburn cant already do

I have been using this for years, not of late i must admit, but works for me
Its not the copying of discs that is the issue, its the playing them back where you need to think more about

http://www.imgburn.com/

join me,and other members here,on the "unofficial" afterdawn live chat channel ->
http://www.adbuddies.org/
megadunderhead
_
12. December 2012 @ 09:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SCAM!!!!

This has been a bait and switch scam for years dont listen to it use.

imgburn

cdburnerxp
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
12. December 2012 @ 23:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
as i pointed out on another post its a scam.basically the $30 will sell you a pdf file that tells you what programs to use and how to create back ups.the pdf is actually available for free on torrent sites,the programs it tells you to use are free.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > any experience with game copy wizard?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork