User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 22:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > list of shrinkable games???
Show topics

Forums
Forums
List of Shrinkable Games???
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sojakai
_
22. May 2012 @ 05:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there a list of the PS2 games that can be shrunk down? I know that Chaos Legion can be, and I have successfully done it, but I would like to know what other games can be without having to spend the next week+ of spare time going disc by disc through my collection.

I am a little surprised that nobody has made a Master List of the Games, which can be shrunk, and/or backed up, and what methods/files. Or, have Tutorials made for each method and list all the games that it will work on. Should cut down on the wondering.
Advertisement
_
__
_
23. May 2012 @ 04:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
as far as i know all ps2 games can be backed up.some games can be copied straight dvd to dvd,others need to be shrunk and some need other methods.some such as gran turismo 4 need a tutorial on how to back it up.If you wanted to back up a game and not sure how google search it.almost sure someone will have made a lists of games and methods to back them up again google search will help.infact i seen a list of games you can copy straight from dvd to dvd not sure if it was on afterdawn or on another site was a while ago i saw it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
sojakai
_
24. May 2012 @ 01:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah, I have been reading around for almost two weeks now and have yet to see anything on what games reduce in size when rebuilding, what games have to be rebuilt when copied, or what can be straight dvd-crypted and burned. I know that I am coming late to this, but I kinda figured that the info should already be out there, and Im just not finding much that is helpful.

I am working with a 145GB HDD in my 390001, and want to try and shoe-horn 66 games into it, or as much of them as I can. And its not much help when I google games with "Game Name" "Shrink"/"Rebuild"/"Downsize" and I get about 8 pages of Bull.
_
24. May 2012 @ 05:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you obviously didnt spend long searching heres a link that will help link

btw took me 30seconds to find the lists.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
sojakai
_
24. May 2012 @ 05:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Which was updated in 09, but never finished as he states "I am looking for people to look at this list, and at least tell me which games you had to rebuild to get them working specifically. ... To help report which games need to be rebuilt and fix, please post them at the forum link thread posted at the top of this document. Thank you! - RDN98" With the final posting being in 09 also.

I would have posted there, but it's locked, and I would have posted a link to the Google Sheet, but I can't post anything that even remotely could be considered a link.
Advertisement
_
__

_
adamjohnsons
_
28. May 2012 @ 06:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
As the other member said I also suggest you to find Shrinkable PSP gaming list from search engines. You can also search individually that which game can be shrinkable or which not.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - dvd backup discussion > list of shrinkable games???

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork