User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 19:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > in need of a bootable ps1 iso to make a memory card exploit.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
In need of a bootable ps1 ISO to make a memory card exploit.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Gosurag
_
24. December 2011 @ 06:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here is my problem:

I got a ps2 and a gameshark package that came with 2 CD's and a GS memory card. I want to find out a way to use them to put the exploit on my memory card.

The 2 CD's that came with gameshark, one is for ps1 and the other is for ps2. I can run backup psx1 games with the ps1 GS disk, but I can't load backup games for PS2, it will always say wrong ps2 disk.

With this being said, my problem relies on getting a working iso(ule or something) that will load as a psx1 game not as a ps2 one that will make me be able to transfer files to a ps2 memory card.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > in need of a bootable ps1 iso to make a memory card exploit.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork