User User name Password  

Tuesday 28.5.2024 / 19:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > matrix infinity problem...
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Matrix Infinity problem...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
gleneps
_
23. February 2010 @ 13:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i had my PS2 scph30001 modded with Matrix Infinity Mod Chip, when i got it back i noticed that the Vibration function of both my Controllers were gone, when i tried to ask the one who modded it why it happened all they could say was that its caused by the Mod Chip itself.. is this true or are they lying to me? can you pls explain? thanks...
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. February 2010 @ 20:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I myself have not heard of this, unless it has something to do with your Version PS2 and Matrix

If no one can answer, then try posting in the Official Matrix Infinity Forum - link

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
gleneps
_
24. February 2010 @ 01:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks a million, i really wished someone could shed some light on this... checking on matrix site right now hoping to find some answers..
Advertisement
_
__

_
konitiva
_
14. April 2010 @ 17:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there. Check all resistors that are on the ports board and near the ports cable on the motherboard. Or send us a number of your motherboard (GH-xxx), we will try to point what the smds you sould check 1st.
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > matrix infinity problem...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork