User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 13:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > goin for jtag need advice
Show topics

Forums
Forums
goin for JTAG need advice
  Jump to:

Posted Message
wantJTAG
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. December 2010 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay im getting a jtag on my jasper and i have recntly discovered that u can have kernel 12611 but im unsure about the manufactur date mines 8-11-09 mines been online the 12.10.2010 i have experience in x360 modding i have done 2 lite-on flash mods 6 LED
mods 1 custom case mod and some soldering with and without acid and please don't comment that im wrong about the kernel because i know im right just look it up on google or here's the file link on xbins
/XBOX360/development/kernel/rebooter_fsdata/12611.zip - Dash Files
i need advice and instructions not flamming/hating

any comment would be greate : D

3 product reviews
_
13. December 2010 @ 17:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You're confused.

The 12611 kernel is the new dashboard for nov 2010. The file is to update your jtagged console to the new dashboard.

To be able to jtag your xbox it needs to have a dash lower than 2.0.8 and has to be made before july 2009. You don't meet either of these requirements. Your xbox isn't jtaggable.

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
14. December 2010 @ 08:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
But he said not to comment that he's wrong :D

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > goin for jtag need advice

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork