User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 15:31
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > orginal xbox softmodded, how do i go back to unleash x, please help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Orginal Xbox Softmodded, How Do I Go Back To Unleash X, PLEASE HELP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
khara4life
_
19. November 2010 @ 22:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got a softmodded Original Xbox, I went to the Q drive on the xbox and accidentally deleted the "Skin" folder, now when i turn it on, the XBMC logo appears then the screen just goes black and stays that way, i went into error recovery mode so i can FTP a new skin to the xbox and it still does the same thing, so at this point i was like screw XBMC, I'll just go back to unleashX, but the problem is, i don't know how to do that...i remember when i softmodded it alonnnngg time ago, i made it where it boots into XBMC instead of unleashX, but i forgot how i did that, so could you please tell me how i can go back to just booting into UnleashX so i can run the games that are on the HD....thank you so much, and by the way, yes i Googled and researched my butt off and found no answers.
ps355528
_
19. November 2010 @ 22:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i don't help people who multipost

you need to edit the evox.ini file to point at the dash you intend to use.

hahaha.. xbmc .. quality screwup from the most unstable pile of crap ever to be used as a dash.

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
khara4life
_
19. November 2010 @ 22:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ps355528:
i don't help people who multipost

you need to edit the evox.ini file to point at the dash you intend to use.

hahaha.. xbmc .. quality screwup from the most unstable pile of crap ever to be used as a dash.
hey man i know i multi-posted and i get that thats annoying and im sorry bro i really am, i just needed urgent help, and could you please, dude, please be a little more specific on how i can do that? I wanna go back to the UnleashX dashboard which is what i had to began with...thank you so much.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > orginal xbox softmodded, how do i go back to unleash x, please help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork