User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:34
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > samsung ms28 spoofed help!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Samsung ms28 spoofed help!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Nunchez
_
4. December 2010 @ 07:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Let me first start off by saying I'm a complete noob and I don't know much about modding and stuff. I have samsung ms28 drive which I discovered was spoofed as a lite-on( I have no clue why) and I wanted to flash to LT to play the ap2.5 games. I first flashed it back to stock and now my question is can I play the retail ap2.5 games and can I go on XBL with it?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
14. December 2010 @ 08:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The reason you have not got a reply is due to you posting in the incorrect forum, this forum is for users of the original xbox.

Use This one

In answer to your question, your drive would of been spoofed to lite on as your xbox would of originally came with a lite on however someone has replaced it with a sammy.

You will need to spoof again to the same series lite on revision when you reflash... if that make sense?

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > samsung ms28 spoofed help!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork