User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 16:58
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > xbox blinking red need help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox blinking red need help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_awake_
_
27. December 2010 @ 06:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just want to play my old XBoX and I have a problem. For some time I was trying to adjust my XBoXso I went on Avalaunch and I accidentely pressed on EEPROM Restore(I think that that was written). I have the Alladin chip.And I have UnleashX dashbar , one line was »Avalaunch« so you will know how I got there!!!
So when I pressed on EEPROM Restore my XBoX went out. When I turned it on there was nothing on my monitor just darkness. I tried to start my Alladin Chip but nothing happened, just red light flashing(and same thing with darkness on my TV).
Does anybody know what happened to my XBoX and how can I solve this problem???
I think someting must be wrong with EEPROM, but I am not sure.
I would be very happy if somebody helped me!
Thank you!
Sorry for possible mistakes that I made!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. December 2010 @ 06:18

_awake_
_
28. December 2010 @ 05:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by _awake_:
I just want to play my old XBoX and I have a problem. For some time I was trying to adjust my XBoXso I went on Avalaunch and I accidentely pressed on EEPROM Restore(I think that that was written). I have the Alladin chip.And I have UnleashX dashbar , one line was »Avalaunch« so you will know how I got there!!!
So when I pressed on EEPROM Restore my XBoX went out. When I turned it on there was nothing on my monitor just darkness. I tried to start my Alladin Chip but nothing happened, just red light flashing(and same thing with darkness on my TV).
Does anybody know what happened to my XBoX and how can I solve this problem???
I think someting must be wrong with EEPROM, but I am not sure.
I would be very happy if somebody helped me!
Thank you!
Sorry for possible mistakes that I made!!!

Nobody???
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > xbox blinking red need help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork