User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 19:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > xexmenu problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
xexmenu problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vandangle
_
4. October 2010 @ 06:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi all,
First off I would like to say that I have relied on afterdawn for everything over the last few years even if this is my first post. you guys are great and I have modded my iphone, psp etc so far with your help.

Earlier this year I brought a pre Jtagged 360 and since I brought it I have been playing my backups that I create on my laptop. The other day I decided to go a little bit further and found xexmenu 1.1. I followed the guides to burn it to disc and to transfer it to a external USB unfortunately nothing has worked. When I go into games nothing appears.

My dashboard is 2.0.9199.0

When I go into memory through the dashboard I saw nothing in demos.

I even tried installing xex on to the first partition instead of creating a new one at some point, that time it showed up in the memory but as a corrupted file.

I am completely stumped and yes I used a zero intead of o :)

Please help heroes

its allll me
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware boot discussion > xexmenu problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork