User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > clueless noobie just adding a memory card thats not compatible
Show topics

Forums
Forums
clueless noobie just adding a memory card thats not compatible
  Jump to:

Posted Message
leahcimewol
_
18. September 2011 @ 17:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:

TDK Life On Record 4GB thumb drive
Quote:

does not work
When inserted into xbox and scrolled to memory tab the screen was flashing
or dithering very fast and making a slight noise. as this was not the reaction I
expected according to your tut I assumed it probably hadn't formatted.Tried the next step anyway and probably failed at that as I didn't know whether the windows installing driver device process menat that windows was now reformatting the drive.
went through all other necessary steps in usbview and device manager but when I got to the dialogue box for installing Maxdrive Xbox driver there was nothing to select, hence my confirmation that this usb device is incompatible with or Xbox does not recognise?
here are some pics: this is what happened when trying to save the xbreader.inf file :
(not sure what I'm supposed to do here just following the instructions shown below the message before I sent it?)Anyway rambling on,
thanks for showing us the ones that do work I'm off to by a Kingston 2GB as I saw one in local computer shop down the road, will use this crap TDK one for watching films through the dvd player! remeber this "TDK Life On Record 4GB" doesn't work with Xbox!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > clueless noobie just adding a memory card thats not compatible

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork