User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 06:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > will microsoft ban account
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Will microsoft ban account
  Jump to:

Posted Message
CartmanKC
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. January 2011 @ 13:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, so i got banned over a year ago. Microsoft found out my xbox was flashed and i was playing backups. Well my gamertag was fine. I have used it for the last year. Well a friend of mine gave me an xbox that was redringed and i flashed it and am playing back ups on it. Well i was curious if microsoft were to ban this console would they also ban my gamertag. I still have my good console for playing online but i have alot of gamerscore and do not want that reset. Just curious if anyone has ever had their account banned for a flashed console, and if so how many imes were you caught doing this?

Ill apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong place as i am new to this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
ps355528
_
20. January 2011 @ 18:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
they don't ban gamertags.. unless you break the online games rules.. after all they WANT you to go out and buy a new console... your box will get banned again tho.. sooner or later

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
The_xbox_Man
_
10. February 2011 @ 10:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by CartmanKC:
Ok, so i got banned over a year ago. Microsoft found out my xbox was flashed and i was playing backups. Well my gamertag was fine. I have used it for the last year. Well a friend of mine gave me an xbox that was redringed and i flashed it and am playing back ups on it. Well i was curious if microsoft were to ban this console would they also ban my gamertag. I still have my good console for playing online but i have alot of gamerscore and do not want that reset. Just curious if anyone has ever had their account banned for a flashed console, and if so how many imes were you caught doing this?

Ill apologize in advance if i posted this in the wrong place as i am new to this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi CartmanKC

No mate, your gamertag will not be banned, you only get console banned i have had 4 flashed xbox 360s banned, and simply just recovered my gamertag onto another xbox 360, its that simple mate!!

They WILL NOT ban your gamertag :)
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > will microsoft ban account

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork