User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 15:05
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > beginner looking to softmod my xbox...
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Beginner looking to softmod my xbox...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
nukeum85
_
28. February 2011 @ 20:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi My names Jeff. You guys probably get a million newbies asking for help about this. Yeah but anyways i'm interested in Soft Modding my Original XBox. Basically if you could help me step by step, that would be cool. So far i've downloaded an IRC Client, Smart FTP Client and WinRaR. I'm not sure what version of Softmod Installer Deluxe to download...should I do a google search for it? I don't want to use a bit torrent to download it...I'm going to my local gaming store tomorrow to pickup Splinter Cell the original. I have to get: XBox Memory Card and Action Replay...then i should be in the right direction ? Thank You for reading and for any help.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. February 2011 @ 20:42

nukeum85
_
1. March 2011 @ 18:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I got Splinter Cell, the original today. Going tomorrow to get the memory card. I order an Action Replay so that should be coming in the next week or so. I tried my hand at the IRC and the FTP but i'm afraid I don't know what i'm doing. I'm not sure how to get ahold of the softmod installer. So i'm stuck. Thanks for reading.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > beginner looking to softmod my xbox...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork