afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > faulty drive
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Faulty Drive
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
10. December 2010 @ 04:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello,

My Xbox 360 drive is faulty. It wont read any game easily. Usually it takes about 15 minutes of opening and closing the drive to get the game to read, you can hear it trying then the dash just says 'open tray'. I assume a new drive will be required, but is this as straight forward as swapping the drive or is more involved that I should be aware of?

Thanks.
_
14. December 2010 @ 04:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nobody got an answer? Great help...
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
14. December 2010 @ 08:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The reason you have not got a reply is due to you posting in the incorrect forum, this forum is for users of the original xbox.

Use This one

There are 2 posts on there at the moment with your exact problem.

To get instant assistance with Flashing / JTAG / Homebrew from experts for free! click me (Im not one of the said experts BTW)

Make poverty history, cheaper drugs NOW!
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > faulty drive

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork