User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:18
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > help me mod my xbox
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Help me mod my xbox
  Jump to:

Posted Message
PCU217
_
18. May 2010 @ 12:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey guys i have been wanting to soft mod my xbox but i cant find Missle43s Soft mod package
Do any of you know where i can get it?
Aidenator
_
1. June 2010 @ 23:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Personally, i just splurged and bought an Action Replay and then Mechassault, which I found was the easiest way for me to mod mine.
hasyday
_
29. July 2010 @ 20:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i would have to agree with Aidenator. I personaly think that makeing an action replay and buying splinter cell was the easyest softmod i had done. after that i upgraded my hard drive to a 160gb hard drive.

Mr.Nobody
Advertisement
_
__

_
khara4life
_
19. November 2010 @ 22:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by PCU217:
Hey guys i have been wanting to soft mod my xbox but i cant find Missle43s Soft mod package
Do any of you know where i can get it?
You dont have to buy anything, you can just use the hotswap method, burn "ndure"..i think thats what its called to a disc, you plug up ur xbox hard drive to ur PC and run the disc and do it that way instead of buying actions replys and games n whatnot.

Andy
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > help me mod my xbox

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork