User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 21:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd players > name of speaker cords jacks {sony dav-dz100}
Show topics

Forums
Forums
name of speaker cords jacks {Sony DAV-DZ100}
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
17. August 2011 @ 02:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Id need to know the name of these jacks (on the player). I need to find a replacement for this player too. Any ideas?
xttp://i.imgur.com/1EoGY.png
Advertisement
_
__
JST1946
_
17. August 2011 @ 03:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. August 2011 @ 03:15

_
17. August 2011 @ 11:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for Sony players? In this case the drive. Google didn't help until now.

JST1946
I didn't find the name for these jacks.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 17. August 2011 @ 11:33

_
18. August 2011 @ 12:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Apparently a drive costs 80 ? (Vienna).
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
19. August 2011 @ 12:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
For me, it looks like those connector jacks are just regular spring clips that "all" speakers/amps use. List of various types of speaker jacks:

Speaker jacks

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. August 2011 @ 12:39

_
20. August 2011 @ 07:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not the jacks from the boxes. On the back of the player.
ps355528
_
15. September 2011 @ 09:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What do they look like?.. a little help here.. a real photo and I can answer your question probably.

Your link shows some proprietary connectors.. $ony are notorious for this.. They probably use in house cabling to force people to buy their very overpriced cables. I would be very inclined to fit standard industry connectors in their place.

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. September 2011 @ 09:51

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
29. September 2011 @ 15:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, I know ps355528. I tried to help someone. Those connectors come with the DAV series. All the manuals I looked at from the DAV series had those connectors.

Quote:
What do they look like?.. a little help here.. a real photo and I can answer your question probably.

For completeness' sake the next time I'll be around the player I'm going to upload some.

edit:I'm not sure, but I suppose one could wire those jacks themself? It's normal wiring after all. I didn't take that close of a look on the plastic to know if it's disassembable.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. September 2011 @ 15:18

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd players > name of speaker cords jacks {sony dav-dz100}

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork