User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 01:26
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd players > want a dvd player with dolby decoder
Show topics

Forums
Forums
want a dvd player with dolby decoder
  Jump to:

Posted Message
fred15
_
7. January 2014 @ 11:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

I have had this dvd player with dolby decoder built-in for 10 years or so, and it has stopped to work properly last week. I am now on the quest of finding a new player and having looked into the matter for a couple of hours, I am going to need some help.
I want to keep my speakers and TV which are old as well. I dont want to upgrade my system as I just have the money to do so.
So I need a player with dolby built-in, 6 external ports to speakers, and idealy a s-video port to connect my television.

Being a new user, I cannot post URLs to this thread but to get an idea of what I am after, if you type in 'dvd player connectors' in google and look at 'images', the first line of images give a good idea of what I am looking for.

Does anyone know where I could find this kind of player?

Thanks
rulisky
_
13. January 2014 @ 10:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If you can find an image of the model you want, surely you can Google that model to find sellers online!!
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > dvd players > want a dvd player with dolby decoder

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork