User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 09:17
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > black ops
Show topics

Forums
Forums
BLACK ops
  Jump to:

Posted Message
sly2002
_
10. November 2010 @ 17:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
tried play 2 different versions of blackops and no joy just a couple of clicks and open tray,I tried 2 different pc drives in the making of it as well. I never had a problem b4 with other games, halo reach etc,its a Hitachi dvd xbox and was done for me last year, do I need to update the drivers on it? or what else could be prob
Advertisement
_
__
_
10. November 2010 @ 22:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, is this Xbox360?

1 zephyr xbox 360 1 falcon

3 1.6b xboxs (all with a hitachi drive)
hoss69
_
11. December 2010 @ 22:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi do you run the iso through abgx if you do you might have to go to the abgx website and download the wave 6 video file to your desktop and then open it and extract it to your stealth files folder cause it says black ops is wave 6 it worked for me maybe thats all you have to do to get it going cheers !!!
ddp
_
12. December 2010 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Modboxer, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP. yours is 17 lines of text which includes the 2 empty lines.
1. Text-only signatures should have at most 5 lines of text.
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
posts edited.
_
13. December 2010 @ 00:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sig Fixed.

1 zephyr xbox 360 1 falcon

3 1.6b xboxs (all with a hitachi drive)
Advertisement
_
__

_
sly2002
_
25. December 2010 @ 03:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
had problems with my hitachi drive so ordered a new one from ebay a philips one and had a friend flash it and install it, all running fine now, drive was only 20 bucks and philips he told me is easier flash and none of that mode b thing.
thanks for the help guys
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - software discussion > black ops

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork